[AusNOG] Telstra PIPN + Managed Firewall + BGP

Michael Baker lidder86 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:09:45 EST 2012

Is there a Telstra rep who may be able to answer this everyone I have
spoken to so far has been little help! One said yes the other said no..

We have 2 sites both using BGP to control the routing which is working
fine. My question is will Telstra allow us to export the dwfault route back
into BGP to force the second site to traverse the primary site for
Internet, the requirement for this is due to a transparent proxy being
deployed.

At the moment the second site goes into PIPN and out Telstra cloud I want
to push this via the primary site.