[AusNOG] Connect with APNIC

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Fri Aug 17 17:09:20 EST 2012

Connect with APNIC from anywhere

Hi AUSNOG Community,

APNIC social media communities can help you keep up to date with the
latest news across the Internet industry!

We will share interesting commentary, the latest statistics, news, job
opportunities and more. We invite you to share what interests you,
including your own published materials and even photos from Internet
industry events!

APNIC connects with the Internet community on Facebook, Twitter, and
LinkedIn. Each platform features exclusive content, including
competitions and other offers.

Join us at events across the world via APNIC's social media platforms,
starting with APNIC 34 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia using the hashtag
#APNIC34 and the APNIC 34 Event page on Facebook.

Check out other remote participation tools for APNIC 34:

   http://conference.apnic.net/34/remote

Follow APNIC on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/APNIC

Like the APNIC Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/APNIC

Follow APNIC on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/apnic

APNIC Secretariat                                 conference at apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia    Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD            http://www.apnic.net