[AusNOG] Mailshot

Amanjit Sahota skyway6 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:26:29 EST 2012

Apologies all.

I only sent out the mail as I saw a similar mail. Was intending it
went to moderators only, as such mails do on other sites that I
frequent and then they get approved, denied or put in other categories
as required. Those particular sites employ a 24 hour listing ban to
members who dont adhere to the protocols. More than happy to accept
that.

This has been a useful resource for me and the companies I have worked
for so would not like to upset the apple cart.

Apologies again, also please do not send abusive replies a simple
informative mail is adequate, as Tom kindly did, thanks Tom.

Enjoy your weekend.