[AusNOG] iiNet fault

John Lindsay JLindsay at internode.com.au
Fri Aug 10 12:05:53 EST 2012

We had a problem in a BNG where fixed IP customers lost their routing after a fail-over between routing engines.

The dead routing engine didn't give up the routes.

The vendor is working on fixing the root cause.

Cheers,

jsl
--
John Lindsay - CTO - iiNet (and Internode)
Street: 150 Grenfell St, Adelaide

On 10/08/2012, at 10:17 AM, Michael Keating <mkeating44 at gmail.com<mailto:mkeating44 at gmail.com>>