[AusNOG] Pacific Fibre to cease operations..

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 08:37:16 EST 2012

I think this is more a tragedy for NZ - we in Au might be being
(allegedly) extorted on international bandwidth, but for NZ it is
positively tragic.

They've got Southern Cross and that's it.  A good supply, but not
exactly a significant amount of competition.

I remind you of:
http://theoatmeal.com/pl/game_of_thrones/nz

Cheers

--