[AusNOG] The Internet Society of Australia - A Search for a new Logo

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Wed Aug 1 13:11:51 EST 2012

Hi Skeeve,

While we are happy for the various groups in our industry to support each other, this thread doesn't even have a remote relevance to network operation and as such is off topic.  Please don't continue it.

In future, if ISOC-AU wishes to post emails to this mailing list can you ensure that, like everyone else, you adhere to the list charter.

Thanks

David on behalf of the AusNOG board