[AusNOG] DC rack space to let/lease/sell

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Fri Apr 27 20:17:49 EST 2012

Hi All,

I'm new to this list but several have suggested I post to this list so;

I currently have a full height cabinet in a Class A DC in Melbourne that has
~ 12 months to run on it's contract, that I no longer need. End user has
disappeared :-(

There is an option for a 1 or 2 year extension at the current rate. I
believe the rate is very competitive as it was originally based on a 6 year
deal with options. The package includes a lockable data cabinet, dual power
feeds, two x Ethernet connections in place, data, shelving etc

If anyone is interested or needs more details please contact me directly.

Regards,
Chris Hurley