[AusNOG] FW: [PIPE-NOTIFICATION] [HAZARD] PIPE IP service degradation

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Fri Apr 27 11:40:53 EST 2012

Here's the followup.

Dear Client,

PIPE Networks wishes to advise that the service degradation to Telstra has been
resolved.

The RFO from our upstream was that an incorrect rate limit had been applied in
their network. We will be working with them to ensure that an appropriate change
management procedure is in place to avoid recurrence of this incident.

For any queries or to report any ongoing issues, please contact the PIPE Network
Operations Centre on +61 7 3233 9895 orsupport at pipenetworks.com, quoting ticket
number SD-61436.