[AusNOG] batch of linksys phones

Smith, Mark mark.smith at nn.com.au
Wed Apr 18 09:39:24 EST 2012

ISDN? The 00s called, they want their voice technology back!

I could somewhat understand moving from analogue to ISDN at the desk, but VoIP "back to" ISDN at the desk? I'm curious as to what advantages there are, or what problems with VoIP there are that ISDN is apparently resolving in this situation?