[AusNOG] ISP pricing in the NBN world

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Tue Apr 17 00:39:39 EST 2012

Our entire family have started using 'WhatsApp' - which is a phone number
based multi-platform - iPhone and Android.  We use the groups for different
purposes and it is working out bloody awesomely.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – Brocade - IBM