[AusNOG] Archive not recording Pipe Network outages

David Hughes David at hughes.com.au
Mon Sep 26 19:44:17 EST 2011

Hello "Tim" (with the surprisingly anonymous email address of ausnog at mail.com).

There was a file permissions problem on the server that runs the mailing list that caused none of the email sent to the list to be archived for a period of time.  We noticed it eventually and fixed it.  Any inference you'd care to make about deliberate removal of certain types of posts should be filed away with all the other fantastic conspiracy theories that regularly float around the internet.

Thanks

David