[AusNOG] Network Visualisation Tools, favourites?

Kurt Bales kwbales at kwbales.net
Fri Sep 23 13:43:29 EST 2011

Disclaimer: While not directly related to the OP, given where this thread
has gone I think this is somewhat relevant.

I saw this fly past on my Twitter and G+ feeds earlier today. Interview with
the guys at Real Status about their network monitoring and visualisation
software. I have no comment on the product itself other than that it is
"very pretty"[1].

http://www.vimeo.com/29391483

Regards,

Kurt

[1] Pretty does not imply useful for anything other than impressing people
with "Sparkly Goodness".