[AusNOG] M1 and B1 Tour for Nogers?

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at nextdc.com
Thu Sep 22 01:45:42 EST 2011

Hi 'Nogers

Just a heads up that we are looking to have a few "Tour Days" in October.  B1 (Brisbane) is now live and M1 (Melbourne) will have most of the concrete superstructure completed ready for fitout.  If Nogers are interested I could possibly hold an Ausnog Tour morning or afternoon specifically for Ausnog people to come along and have a look.  I'd highly recommend anyone in Melbourne checking out M1 in pre-fitout.  You just have to see the scale of this thing!

Let Jennylee know if you're interested and if there's enough demand, we will establish an Ausnog Tour (date to be confirmed) and bit of a lunch/dinner as well.

Cheers

[b]

NEXTDC Blog is available at:
http://www.nextdc.com/blog.html