[AusNOG] Network Visualisation Tools, favourites?

Mark Newton newton at atdot.dotat.org
Mon Sep 19 14:02:40 EST 2011

On 19/09/2011, at 12:50 PM, Sean K. Finn wrote:

> For Live Updates from CACTI/MRTG Graphing We’re currently using NETWORK WEATHERMAP
> http://www.network-weathermap.com/gallery
> This is great to have on a heads-up display to give a quick overview of immediate health / congestion for the wall of your NOC.
> Certainly not the be-all and end-all but definitely good to have when you need it.

Playing around with Network Weathermap was what inspired me to
throw together this:
http://nodemap.internode.on.net

The website version hasn't been updated for quite a while, but it's
GPL so you can pick it up and run with it if you want.

  - mark

I tried an internal modem,                    newton at atdot.dotat.org
     but it hurt when I walked.                          Mark Newton
----- Voice: +61-4-1620-2223 ------------- Fax: +61-8-82231777 -----