[AusNOG] [off topic] AUSNOG's "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" :)

Cody MIller cody.miller at ovee.com.au
Wed Nov 30 11:57:06 EST 2011

Items on my list are:

 - Monitor&KB&Mouse Trolleys (Like Equinix SY?)
 - Micro, Small, Large Screwdrivers.
 - Coffee Machine is a must have for late night/early morning.
 - Cat6, Fibre (LC/LC, SC/LC, SC/SC) MMF and SMF (0.5m, 1m, 3m)
 - Fibre Attenuators come in handy too.

You can put most of the smaller items (cables, attenuators,
screwdrivers etc) in a vending machine and make it self service which
would be nice, You could even charge the items to our access passes to
eliminate the 'damn I've got no cash' element.

Roland Dobbins<rdobbins at arbor.net>  //<http://www.arbornetworks.com>