[AusNOG] [off topic] AUSNOG's "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" :)

Skeeve Stevens Skeeve at eintellego.net
Wed Nov 30 01:04:49 EST 2011

Love it.

No.. Let's go further!

A Nespresso machine….. Heck, lets just open a canteen!

A DC with a cot would actually be nice if someone has to baby equipment… been there, done that.

…Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens, CEO - eintellego Pty Ltd

skeeve at eintellego.net<mailto:skeeve at eintellego.net> ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

--

eintellego - The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - HP Networking - Cisco - Brocade