[AusNOG] [off topic] AUSNOG's "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" :)

Matt Whitlock matt.whitlock at pipeinternational.com
Sat Nov 26 20:06:22 EST 2011

Bevan,

Here's some ideas from me:

* Reels for Cletops (or complete cletops to avoid having the 'wrong' reels)
* 25cm Single-mode patch cords in SC and LC (flat and angle) varieties.
* label printer

Regards,

Matt Whitlock
Operations Manager

PIPE Networks Pty Limited
PIPE International (Australia) Pty Ltd (A wholly owned subsidiary of PIPE Networks Pty Limited)

PPC-1 is now live!
6900 km, 20 Months, 2.56 Tbps, 12.5 kilovolts, $200 Million and 100% Australian Owned.

Phone: +61 7 3233 9826
Fax:      +61 7 3233 9868
Mobile: +61 410 506 172
Web:   www.pipenetworks.com
            www.pipeinternational.com

Any information transmitted in this message and its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. The above email correspondence should be read in conjunction with our standard disclaimer/terms which can be found at www.pipenetworks.com/docs/disclaimer.htm