[AusNOG] [off topic] AUSNOG's "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" :)

David S. Dunn david.dunn at micron21.com
Sat Nov 26 19:25:08 EST 2011

Dear Bevan,

As silly as it sounds, a couple of miners hats or just the lights from on top with the headbands are terribly useful when your lights are out and the DC is still running.

They will also come in handy when you are at the back of a dark rack and the servers above and below are full length and you cannot quite see where the power or NIC cords should be plugged in... Definitely a must have.

Best Regards,
David Dunn
Operations Manager
Micron21