[AusNOG] Corporate Macbook Deployment

Tac tac at fuber.org
Tue Nov 8 12:07:26 EST 2011

An alternative to Casper  would be puppet it would take significantly
more effort to setup but it is incredibly powerful and multiplatform
(linux \ solaris \ bsd and OS X (with windows and network devices
coming later)) which was the main reason i was looking at it while at
RMIT.

unfortunately it didn't go anywhere

Kevin