[AusNOG] Aside from APC's AR3200, are there any other multi-tenant racks available from Vendors?

Brad Peczka brad at bradpeczka.com
Fri May 20 17:44:03 EST 2011

Suggest you have a chat to the fine folks at Hallam - they do multi-tenant racks in 2x half or 3x third models.

You can see them on the front page of this brochure: http://www.hallamracks.com/apdf/Hallam/19inchrackcabinets.pdf, and they can be had locally (Perth) via MSS Power and Fibre - www.msspowerfibre.com.au

I know that MFB also do something similar (http://www.mfb.com.au/products/cabinets/host_server_cabinet), but I've not seen them in Perth.

Cheers,
-Brad.