[AusNOG] Fore/Marconi ASX200 firmware

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Thu May 5 22:54:27 EST 2011

On 5/05/2011 8:55 PM, Julien Goodwin wrote:
> I'm trying to get one of these up in my lab, but the firmware already on
> it appears corrupt.
>
> I can't see any public locations for the firmware (or even any
> indications that [the remnants of] Marconi still support them), and was
> hoping somebody might happen to have a copy kicking around somewhere.
This part of Marconi was acquired by Ericsson, so there is an outside chance the local
Ericsson support might be able to dredge up some archives of firmware.

Also I may know some organisations that might still be running them, or might at least
have the corpses lying around. I'll make some enquiries.

Paul.