[AusNOG] Cisco ASA 5540

Thomason, Simon Simon.Thomason at racq.com.au
Tue Mar 29 15:50:16 EST 2011

"I cannot discount that someone else might be messing with them, because to me this doesn't seem like it would be possible for a cisco product."

You must be new to Cisco products then!

Do you have any useful information from;

*         Monitoring

*         Syslog

*         AAA (was anyone logged on and what were they doing)

A blank flash card is kind of interest if it was on both which it sounds like it was. As Tom said I would lodge a TAC case and find out as much information as you can from what systems you can.

$50 off vehicle inspections
An RACQ vehicle inspection is great for new car buyers, or to check for any faults before your warranty expires. Members get $50 off the retail price. For more info visit http://www.racq.com.au/motoring/cars/car_advice/vehicle_inspections

Please Note: If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email as its use is prohibited. RACQ does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses or defects. If you do not wish to receive any further commercial electronic messages from RACQ please e-mail unsubscribe at racq.com.au or contact RACQ on 13 19 05.