[AusNOG] Offtopic

Damien Morris damien at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Mar 25 11:36:01 EST 2011

I'm going to break the rules further and suggest everyone try OzTips instead.. *ducks*

On 25/03/11 11:18 AM, "Noel Butler" <noel.butler at ausics.net<mailto:noel.butler at ausics.net>> wrote:

To bring it kinda "On Topic"    If someone from intervolve is on this list, care to fix the DNS of the mail servers for afltipping.com.au [cid:1301012182.5303.1.camel at tardis]
I get sick of having to whitelist these just about every freakin year