[AusNOG] Community Feedback: WWW.APNIC.NET

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Mon Jun 20 12:23:54 EST 2011

Community Feedback: WWW.APNIC.NET

Hi AUSNOG Community,

We would like to know what you think about our public website.

Please take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey:

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/APNICWebsiteSurvey

Everyone who participates will have a chance to win an Apple iPad!

APNIC and the Internet Community
--------------------------------

As a membership organization, APNIC is committed to serving our Members
across the Asia Pacific region. Part of our service is to provide a
website that serves as an information portal and document storage
facility.

Even if you are not an APNIC Member, we greatly appreciate your
feedback. Our public website is accessed by a wide range of global
Internet community members.

Your responses are anonymous, and will only be used to make improvements
to www.apnic.net.

APNIC Secretariat                                 secretariat at apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia    Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD            http://www.apnic.net