[AusNOG] Melbourne - DC Space?

Ryan Finnesey ryan.finnesey at HarrierInvestments.com
Sun Jun 19 04:16:41 EST 2011

I am still working out a lot of the details, I know we are going to require transit from  Optus , Verizon and Telstra.  Peering options are also very important.  We are looking at  Melbourne for a secondary location to Sydney.  The install will mostly be HP Blades and NetApp storage, around 6 racks.  I understand space is very tight in Melbourne so we may lease additional space for growth.  Sorry I do not have much more details at this time.

Cheers

Ryan

From: Chris Jones [mailto:chrisj at aprole.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:42 AM
To: Greg Lipschitz
Cc: Ryan Finnesey; ausnog at lists.ausnog.​net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Melbourne - DC Space?

On 18/06/2011, at 8:20 PM, Greg Lipschitz wrote:

Do you need CBD or outer burbs and what connectivity do you need?

CBD - Crockford St (Vocus), City Rd (Datacom), King St (Primus), North Melbourne (Soul) and a half a doz more

Outer burbs - Kilsyth (Micron21), Mitcham (the name has slipped the memory)

Mitcham is EDC Melbourne

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Greg Lipschitz