[AusNOG] World IPv6 Day

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:54:56 EST 2011

That is really clever.

I admit I've been struggling with these Very Big Addresses for a
while, til Skeeve pointed out all I should do is make words! Mind you
we were talking about memorable things like abba.

It's kinda hard when you've got whole IPv4 addressing plans burnt into
your brain...

I'm going to have to keep a note somewhere of favourite ping6 and
traceroute6 destinations for those routine connectivity tests, but
really, we might even be able to remember 2620::1c00:0:face:b00c:0:2
or 2001:420:80:1:c:15c0:d06:f00d !!

Just gorgeous. Truly, What's not to love!!?

Narelle

--

Narelle Clark

vice-president at isoc-au.org.au