[AusNOG] Netflow

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Mon Jul 18 11:27:46 EST 2011

Equinix in HKG changed this behaviour for us on the RS there.

It's not clear it's wanted behaviour in AU as default as it'll make Equinix a sink for traffic if people aren't careful.   This behaviour, certainly on our vendor's gear, requires a global config change to ignore first hop AS.  Something I'm deeply uncomfortable with.

MMC