[AusNOG] Hoax calls ?

Keith Anderson KeithA at apcs.com.au
Sat Jul 16 18:32:11 EST 2011

Adrian,

I did reroute the domain to a warning page on our server in Brisbane and Sydney POPS.
Looks like we saved 3 of our down stream ISP's customers from becoming victim to this HOAX.

Just don't know how legal this is, but I don't care its the right thing todo.

Kind Regards.

Keith Anderson
Managing Director | APCS / WIP
89 Marcia Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2441
T: 1300 3000 56 | F: 1300-765-427
E: keitha at apcs.com.au

Disclaimer: This email may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information

contained in it. Please notify the sender and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free. If this is a commercial electronic message under the Spam Act, you can unsubscribe by return email to the sender with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.