[AusNOG] Hoax calls ?

Pilgrim, Allan Allan.Pilgrim at team.telstra.com
Sat Jul 16 17:44:40 EST 2011

It is an Indian call centre. Onlinepchelpp

!!

Kind regards

Allan Pilgrim Senior Account Executive
SA Government Account Team |
Telstra Enterprise & Government |
PHONE 08 8433 4060 | FAX 08 8100 4154 |
EMAIL allan.pilgrim at team.telstra.com<mailto:allan.pilgrim at team.telstra.com> |
WEB <http://telstra.com/enterprise> telstra.com/enterprise<http://telstra.com/enterprise>
This communication may contain confidential or copyright information of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on this communication, and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to this email to notify the sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and your reply.