[AusNOG] Massive GlobalSwitch outage?

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Thu Jul 14 11:00:26 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

Our equipment on Level 2 / 4 / 6 is fine, no indication of any issues at
this stage for our services.

There appear to be some problems with Pacnet / Asia Netcom though in Sydney,
Pacnet are aware of this and are investigating.

You guys wouldn't happen to be using Pacnet for data?

Kind Regards,

Chris Macko
Technical Operations Director
Interhost Pacific Pty Ltd t/a Intervolve

Support Phone	 1300 664 574 / +61 8 8260 4237
Sales Phone	 +61 3 9646 2060
Accounts Phone	 +61 8 8260 4237
Office Fax	 +61 8 8260 4312

Sales Email	 sales at intervolve.com.au
Support Email	 support at intervolve.com.au
Accounts Email	 accounts at intervolve.com.au

Website	 www.intervolve.com.au

This email contains information that is confidential to the intended
recipient. It may also contain information, which is subject to legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, pass on
or copy this message. We also ask that you notify the sender by email or
telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.