[AusNOG] Massive GlobalSwitch outage?

Curtis Raams craams at staff.ains.net.au
Thu Jul 14 10:56:05 EST 2011

Hello Luke,

We have lost 50% of power (secondary rails in each rack).

Curtis Raams
General Manager of ICT
Level 6, 140 Queen St. Melbourne Victoria 3000
T: 03 8665 8305 F: 03 9945 7502 M: 0404 394 904
E: craams at staff.ains.net.au W: www.ains.com.au

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 1300 887 877 and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
BE GREEN! Read from the screen.