[AusNOG] Rack: Free to good home (Central Coast)

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sat Jan 29 10:52:41 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

I have a 20RU rack looking for a new home, if someone wants it..  Just on 600mm between the front and back rails (with a second set of rear rails - removable though - at 560mm).  Stands 110cm tall, 83cm deep (20-ish cm of that is the front and back doors plus the 10cm spacers I put in so the old APC 3kva UPS would fit with the doors closed), and 56cm wide.  White in colour.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs137.snc1/5853_98539822762_506862762_2114352_8008525_n.jpg <-- extremely old pic, but good enough to show what it is :)

Pickup is from Blue Haven.

Otherwise I guess I'm taking a trip out to the tip?! Don't think they'd like that out for bulk waste collection :-p

Cheers,

DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust