[AusNOG] "Egypt Leaves the Internet"

Curtis Raams craams at staff.ains.net.au
Fri Jan 28 19:21:25 EST 2011

Hello Peter,

I received an update from Optus the other day, and it is scheduled for the end of March 2011.
But I am not sure if that is for Spiniker customers only, as we use them as a secondary/backup IP provider.

Curtis Raams

Level 6, 140 Queen St. Melbourne Victoria 3000

T: 03 8665 8305 F: 03 9945 7502 M: 0466 858 180

E: craams at staff.ains.net.au<mailto:craams at staff.ains.net.au> W: www.ains.com.au<http://www.ains.com.au>

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 1300 887 877 and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
BE GREEN! Read from the screen.