[AusNOG] IANA Allocated last 2 /8's? The IPocalypse is here?

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Thu Jan 20 12:03:00 EST 2011

When I was last at WebCentral / Melbourne IT they were not capable of providing services via IPv6.  Hopefully that situation has changed but it's only a few months ago and the challenges were quite significant.

Thanks

David