[AusNOG] IANA Allocated last 2 /8's? The IPocalypse is here?

James Troy jamest at pageuppeople.com
Thu Jan 20 10:12:25 EST 2011

I think most places would do that as australia is not ready for IPv6 at all,
i know we moe than doubled our IP pool 9 months ago.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Cole, Patrick <Patrick.Cole at transact.com.au
> wrote:

> Anyone notice that as we reach the end, we're starting to see a bit of
> bunker syndrome? Everyone may be stockpiling reserves of IPv4 addresses.
>  Maybe it's just me but the rate of consumption towards the end seems to
> have been significantly higher than normal.

James Troy
Network/System Administrator
*P:* +613 8677 3735*F:* +613 9923 6112*W:* www.pageuppeople.comLevel 10, 91
William StreetMelbourne VIC 3000 Australia*Retain*  *Recruit*  *Perform*  *
Develop*[image: PageUp People]
[image: people on the same page]