[AusNOG] Lucent TNT / E1

Luke Iggleden luke at sisgroup.com.au
Thu Jan 13 14:30:29 EST 2011

Hi All,

Some will be surprised to know that we only just decommissioned the last remaining TNT's from our dial pops.

Therefore, I have 5 x 480 Port Lucent TNT's loaded with 56K modems.

I understand the chassis and the modems will be of little use to anyone these days, however, the E1 cards are still used by the APX series by Lucent.

These boxes support SIP termination and use the E1 cards from the TNT's.

If anyone is interested in this gear please shoot me a message off list.

Luke Iggleden
Managing Director
SIS Group Pty Ltd