[AusNOG] Current river level

Jason Sinclair Jason.Sinclair at staff.pipenetworks.com
Wed Jan 12 20:32:21 EST 2011

Hi guys,

My 7:30pm update - whiles the waters haven't risen above Charlotte St
yet they haven't seemed to abate any either. I think Dc1/2/3/4 and
Wickham are going to be OK. Power is out from Charlotte St down to the
waterfront, however above this power is still on. Its getting pretty
surreal now looking at what has been going on today - imagine shipping
containers, 40 foot boats, bottles, animals, and who knows what floating
down a river......

I'll be in the CBD until Saturday so if anyone has any *reasonable*  :-)
requests I'll do what I can to help. And if anyone needs emergency DC
space or power give me a yell.

Jas