[AusNOG] Preparing for Recovery for Brisbane and QLD - ITEquipment Supply

Brent Paddon brent at overthewire.com.au
Wed Jan 12 17:07:56 EST 2011

I guess having lots more stock available for shipping through the disti's
would be a help.

Brent

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:49 PM, James Pickering (japicker) <
japicker at cisco.com> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> You're correct, it shouldn't be that hard!
>
> In the case of Cisco, your Cisco account team should be able to answer
> these questions for you. I'm sure it'll be similar for other vendors. If
> you don't know your Cisco account team, please send me an email off
> list.
>
> There's a number of concerned Cisco people on this list wondering how we
> can help with what's going on in QLD, and we're open to suggestions
> where we can.

Brent Paddon

Director | Over the Wire Pty Ltd brent.paddon at overthewire.com.au |
www.overthewire.com.au
Phone: 07 3847 9292 | Fax: 07 3847 9696 | Mobile: 0400 2400 54