[AusNOG] Mirroring qld based flood alert sites

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Wed Jan 12 13:36:07 EST 2011

I try to avoid mainstream media in disasters, they tend to hype things
(don't let facts get in the way of a good story) but this seems legit

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/244149,brisbanes-techies-shine-during-flood-crisis.aspx

Any amateur radio operators on list need help setting up repeater/IRLP
or other nodes for emergency traffic?