[AusNOG] Doing our part to help out the flood effected

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Wed Jan 12 00:03:45 EST 2011

Noggers,

I want to firstly give a round of applause to pipe staff / Bevan, for there offerings of help with brisbane / flood effected people.

Offering temp services housing etc is really kinds hearted of you guy :)

I also want to do my part to help people as much as I can, being a born and part raised banana bender, if anyone needs anything no matter how small in the sydney area, shoot me an email, I am happy to help those too busy with the disaster.

Also, if your in the brisbane CBD (or inner) area and need something (sand bag hands etc) I have a few mates in the cbd + around who have raised there hands to help with whoever.

I know its not much, but its all I can offer...

If anyone needs anything, shoot me an email.

--Karl.

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg