[AusNOG] Brisbane?

Matt Carter matt at iseek.com.au
Tue Jan 11 20:33:19 EST 2011

Just in.

http://www.energex.com.au/media_centre/asp/media_release_display.asp?id=1998&index=0&m=&y=

ENERGEX to switch off some Brisbane CBD power

ENERGEX crews will start switching off electricity to many parts of Brisbane's CBD from 7 am tomorrow (Wednesday 12 January 2011) for safety reasons.

The electricity sub-stations are mainly in buildings close to the Brisbane River which is expected to reach near record levels during the next few days.
<...>