[AusNOG] Final /8 allocated to APNIC from IANA (103/8)

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:17:49 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Karl Kloppenborg <karl at karltec.net> wrote:
> Hey,
> We should open a little charity game, for each IPv6 address you get, you
> should contribute 1 cent to charity....
> 340 undecillion, 282 decillion, 366 nonillion, 920 octillion, 938
> septillion, 463 sextillion, 463 quintillion, 374 quadrillion, 607 trillion,
> 431 billion, 768 million, 211 thousand and 456

While I can name many worthy charities, I hope you could spare some of
this for the Internet Society, Australian Chapter, as we seek funding
for support of a pile of World IPv6 Day activities.

The plan is we allocate someone from now until then to co-ordinate and
assist in compiling and promoting technical programs that are on in
Australia June 8.

Regards

--

Narelle Clark