[AusNOG] Qld and cyclone

James Troy jamest at pageuppeople.com
Thu Feb 3 11:36:16 EST 2011

Excellent, thank you for the information i dont have much visibility on this
kind of stuff but it certainly impact us and our clients and these little
snippets of info really help our support team.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Internet Information Group
<kdb at iig.com.au>wrote:

> On 3/02/2011 8:07 AM, James Troy wrote:
> > Now being the morning, anyone aware of any major issues, there are
> > massive power outages for business/residential but is anyone seeing any
> > indication for exchanges/core links?
>
> There are no major issues at this point James.
>
> I am seeing customers throughout Cairns and Townsville coming back on
> line and customers in Mission Beach (where the eye hit) accessing via
> mobiles.
>
> Obviously there are power issues throughout, but it would appear the
> core infrastructure is intact.
>

> Regards
>
> Klaus
>
> Internet Information Group
> ph 1300 552 795
>
> www.iig.com.au

James Troy
Network/System Administrator
*P:* +613 8677 3735*F:* +613 9923 6112*W:* www.pageuppeople.comLevel 10, 91
William StreetMelbourne VIC 3000 Australia*Retain*  *Recruit*  *Perform*  *
Develop*[image: PageUp People]
[image: people on the same page]