[AusNOG] Bigpond SMTP Issue .

Hani Mouneimne hani.mouneimne at team.adam.com.au
Tue Feb 1 14:30:13 EST 2011

Hi There,

Could someone from Bigpond please contact me off list regarding an SMTP delivery issue resulting in a large number of failures for our customers.

Thanks in advance
Hani

Adam Internet accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Adam Internet. If you are not the intended recipient you must not distribute or copy this transmission and should notify the sender of the error. You must not forward, in part or in full, the contents of the e-mail to any recipient unless granted explicit permission from the sender.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Adam Internet accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.