[AusNOG] iiNet to Acquire Internode

Graham, Mathew mathew.graham at hp.com
Thu Dec 22 16:23:16 EST 2011

I'm amazed they managed to keep this for a secret for so long when you compare the news about TransACT being leaked a week or 2 before it actually happened and the scale of this acquisition compared to TransACT.

$105 million in shares seems awfully cheap to me too. That's one New Years lotto win away from buying them ;)

iiNet are going to be massive, huge news. Good Christmas present for Zdnet, itnews etc journos.

Mathew Graham
Technology Consultant (Network Services)
APJ Network Delivery Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services

+61 2 621 66819 / Office Tel
+61 405 533 948 / Mobile Tel