[AusNOG] Off Topic: 42RU rack full of Cisco stuff....

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:10:13 EST 2011

Geez you poor buggers..

when I built my house earlier this year, I told the wife I was putting a 12
RU Rack in the garage.
( patching, router, switch, ups, server, cordless phone )

*wife  : does this mean we can have neat cables in this house ?*
*me : Yup, sure does... oh and I can put this stuff somewhere neat.*
*wife : Great, you know what your doing... ill leave you to it :)*

feels like im the only one this happens for...

Jay