[AusNOG] [off-topic] Samsung Note!

Tim Beare tim.beare at tpg.com.au
Thu Dec 15 09:54:45 EST 2011

Similar phone, higher clocked CPU (1.4Ghz vs 1.2Ghz, Bigger screen +
resolution (thankyou captain obvious), same amount of Ram.  Stylus isnt
a must, its an added extra, and is incredibly accurate/snappy to use. I
suspect artsy types would love it. IIRC Galaxy SII is Super AMOLED and
Note is AMOLED (Pentile display), Same camera setup, 8MP + LED flash
rear, 2MP front.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive - upgrading from my now 2yr old Acer
Liquid which has served me well and taken a helluva beating, even
survived salt water getting into the microusb port!