[AusNOG] 3G with static public IP

Tom Sykes TomSykes at nbnco.com.au
Tue Dec 13 14:48:26 EST 2011

Hi Brad,

That's an easy one to answer.

I'm not too fussed about the pricing hitting the list; it's more a decision related to email volumes.

So far, I have received 28 replies to my original email with pricing and other recommendations. Thank you to those who replied.

I'm happy to forward all of these to you if you wish. Please let me know.

Regards,
Tom

Tom Sykes
Manager, Solution Architects