[AusNOG] 3G with static public IP

Brendan Baker brendan.baker at opengear.com
Tue Dec 13 14:19:12 EST 2011

There are a few M2M sim card provisioning companies popping up that are worth looking at for telemetry, oob management connections etc.  Can get aggregated data plans, static ips, private network with these services

eg. M2MOne, & MaxConnect are two that srping to mind

Obviously aimed at larger rollouts though.

Brendan Baker
Business Development Manager (Australia/NZ)
Opengear

www.opengear.com

Australian Office:
Suite 44 Level 2