[AusNOG] Old/Spare Networking Kit

James Pickering (japicker) japicker at cisco.com
Tue Dec 13 13:49:28 EST 2011

I used a vconsole ISDN simulator when studying for CCIE some years back. I can recommend them for home and lab use.

Something like this: http://www.vconsole.com/8-Port-BRI-S/T-ISDN-Simulator-p-9.html - or it might have been the 2PRI+8BRI-S/T model – can’t remember. It was an older model than those pictured.

I may even have mine lying around the shed somewhere (if it survived the last house move). Not likely to get used again in a hurry so I’ll see if I can find it.